One of Florida’s most recognized real estate companies with 50 offices and more than 1400 sales associates is seeking an experienced professional to manage a team of sales associates and oversee operations and office growth. The Managing Broker will excel in customer service, team-building, problem-solving, communication, and will have demonstrated success in business planning and execution. The Managing Broker will enthusiastically support and promote all company products, services, programs, and personnel to fulfill the company's vision of delivering Watson’s famous legendary quality of service to every customer.
- Leads all residential sales activities within a branch office.
- Works with agents in the development of annual personal sales plans.
- Provides feedback/one-on-one coaching to sales associates to help them meet sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Oversees office lead generation opportunities.
- Reports to Regional Manager monthly on sales figures and plans for growth for upcoming month(s).
- Accountable for achieving branch office sales production and affiliated company performance goals.
- Available to sales agents to answer questions and give advice on the many questions and concerns that surface daily, that are specific to real estate transactions and brokerage operations.
- Implement a recruiting strategy to grow the branch office performance by increasing sales associate count.
- Manages the recruiting process for both new and experienced sales associates while overseeing the new agent onboarding process.
- Identify and develop relationships with sales associates that match the company culture of high moral and ethical standard, high sale performance, high desire to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Hold an active Florida Real Estate Broker's License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Real estate and market analysis experience
- History of exceptional client service and proven track record of success in sales
- Demonstrated ability to plan strategically and grow a business
- Demonstrated ability to help others grow their business with consultative leadership qualities
- Proven self-starter and success working within a team environment
- Demonstrated planning, management, and P&L supervision
- Adept with technology and understanding of real estate contracts and license law
How to Apply
All interested candidates please send a resume to HR@watsonrealtycorp.com
About Watson Realty Corp.
Watson Realty Corp. has been the trusted name in real estate for more than 50 years. We are a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 1,400 sales associates and 50 sales offices in Florida and South Georgia. Watson Realty Corp. also provides a fully-integrated family of services including, Watson Mortgage Corp., Watson Title Services, Inc., Watson Title Services of N. FL., Inc., Watson Commercial Realty, Inc., Watson School of Real Estate, Watson Referral Realty, Inc., Watson Property Management, Watson Construction Group, Inc., Watson Relocation Services, Florida Insurance Concepts, Watson Association Management, and Pinnacle Association Management.
Watson Realty Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.