BIOGRAPHY - I am a dedicated real estate professional, licensed in the state of Florida and a life-long resident of Jacksonville, Florida. Married for many wonderful years, I enjoy spending time traveling with my wife and participating in family events. Golf is my favorite sport and hobby along with being an avid fan of College and Professional Football. I am also very involved with my church and community, focusing on both youth mentoring and senior citizens welfare.
In these perilous times, Young Adults and Couples struggle to purchase their first home; that is what led me into the field of real estate. The opportunity to meet new people every day and help individuals and especially families find their dream home is such a blessing to me. Our world is constantly changing; logically the real estate industry is subject to change as well. As change occurs, I am committed to staying abreast of economic and market changes to help remove the potential for fear and frustration as you pursue your real estate goals. After serving 35 years of employment with UPS, I bring to the Watson Realty table a wealth of knowledge and experience in communications, industrial engineering, strategic planning, budgeting, financial reporting, operations management and auditing. This allows me to bring a unique set of skills to this industry and most importantly to my customers who are buying and selling real estate.
My goal is to provide you with the utmost in customer service through the entire process of buying and selling your home. I and my Team of Realtors will work diligently for you by providing you with accurate and timely information, relevant property/area data, and referrals to preferred third party vendors (mortgage brokers, title company,... etc.). I will take it upon myself to ensure that your experience in buying or selling your home is a relatively seamless and expedient transition to a new start in your life. Please give me and our wonderful Team of highly trained Sales Associates an opportunity to meet you and provide our Realtor services.
* Managing-Broker, North Jacksonville Office, Watson Realty Corp.
* Member of Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
* Member of Northeast Florida Association of Realtors (NEFAR)
* UPS Retiree (35 years of Service)
* Associates Degree in Business Administration (AA), Florida State College
* Attended Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN
* Member of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Music Fraternity
* Member of Club Baron (Mentoring} Jacksonville, FL
* Life-long Member of Historic Mt. Zion A.M.E. Church, Jacksonville, FL
* FAR (Florida Association of Realtors)
* NEFAR (North East Florida Association of Realtors)
* NAR (National Association of Realtors)
* SFR (Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource) *
* Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI)
SPECIALTIES *** FIRST TIME BUYERS & RESIDENTIAL SALES