"When We Work Together, It Will Come Together"
I am a full-time, full-service REALTOR®. As a resident of Jacksonville for over 22 years, I have in-depth, first-hand knowledge of the many different communities in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida areas, specializing in St. Johns County.
For buyers, whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, I'm committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. Whether your home interests lie at the Beach, Downtown, along the St. Johns River, or any one of the diverse communities that Jacksonville has to offer ™ please let me assist you in the search for your perfect home.
For sellers, I guarantee to provide you professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way. I will aggressively use the most up to date print and internet technologies to market your property.
My professional affiliations include the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Florida Association of Realtors (FAR) and Northeast Florida Association of Realtors (NEFAR).
In addition to my full range of buyer and seller services, I am a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE). I have the training to assist both sellers and buyers with short sales, foreclosures, and other distressed property issues. If you know someone who has missed a mortgage payment, please ask them to give me a call to set up a confidential consultation. Likewise, if you are interested in purchasing distressed property, my knowledge and certification will be extremely helpful in obtaining the right property for you.
Prior to joining Watson Realty Corp, I served 22 years in the U.S. Navy as a Naval Aviator (P-3C Orion). I understand the many unique challenges facing today’s Armed Services members when you need to buy or sell a home. Buyers, let me help you with your relocation to Northeast Florida. For those selling their homes and moving away from Jacksonville, I can even assist you with finding a home at your next duty station.
I look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
Top Ten Reasons to Use a REALTOR®?
1. Your REALTOR® can help you determine your buying power.
2. Your REALTOR® has many resources to assist you in your home search.
3. Your REALTOR® can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property.
4. Your REALTOR® can help you negotiate.
5. Your REALTOR® provides due diligence during the evaluation of the property.
6. Your REALTOR® can help you in understanding different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders.
7. Your REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
8. When selling your home, your REALTOR® can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties.
9. Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public.
10. Your REALTOR® will know when, where and how to advertise your property.
Why Watson Realty Corp?
Buyers and sellers turn to Watson Realty Corp because our associates stand ready to meet every real estate need. Watson Realty™s 1,200 plus sales associates and 450 employees and 40 sales offices serving Northeast and Central Florida as well as South Georgia are committed to offering Legendary Quality Service.
Watson Realty Corp is a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, a global network of 600 premier real estate firms with 5,000 offices and 150,000 sales associates in more than 30 countries around the world.
Collectively, this group sold nearly 1 million homes worth $250 billion last year, more than any national real estate brand.
I am a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and Naval Postgraduate School. My wife has been the Controller for Watson Realty Corp for over 15 years. We have two children, both attending Universities in the state of Florida. My family enjoys camping, boating, kayaking and many other outdoor activities this area has to offer.