I have lived in Florida since 1983 and in the Volusia County area since 1993. I came to Real Estate in 2010 after a long career in Drafting and Design. I am certified in computer-aided drafting and am Certified Distressed Property Expert (short sales, foreclosures, etc.). I served my country in the United States Navy as a Nuclear Machinist Mate right after High School. I've been married since 1998. My wife has been a teacher in Volusia County for more than 30 years. We are blessed to have two children and four grandchildren. When not out working for my customers, I can be found enjoying boating, poker, and chess with my family and friends!
WHY LIST WITH ME:
- I give my sellers a written marketing plan
- I pride myself on understanding my customers needs and strive to satisfy those needs
- One of my favorite parts of my job is skilled negotiation
- I enjoy watching the details and helping customers through one of the most important transactions of their life
- If a seller doesn't understand something I will explain it in detail