Why Use a Realtor®?
Buying a home is often the largest financial transaction many people experience in their lifetimes. For both buyers and sellers, navigating such an important transaction can be confusing, time-consuming and even more costly than necessary when going it alone. Enlisting the professional assistance of a REALTOR® makes a complicated process simple and a more satisfying experience for everyone involved.
What a REALTOR® Can Do for You.
A REALTOR® is a valuable resource as you make your way through a real estate transaction, but most people are unaware that not all real estate agents or brokers are REALTORS®. While many agents are simply licensed to do business in the state, REALTORS® have made a commitment to subscribe to a strict code of ethics and have a greater knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. These are just a few of the benefits of using the services of a REALTOR®:
A REALTOR® can help you determine how much home you can comfortably afford. He or she can suggest ways to accrue the down payment, refer you to lenders best qualified to meet your needs and provide information on alternative financing methods.
- A REALTOR® can outline what personal and financial information you’ll need to help you prepare for your loan application.
- A REALTOR® is familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs and municipal services and may be aware of local zoning changes that may affect your decision to buy.
- A REALTOR® can advise you as you negotiate your transaction, with information on details such as price, terms, financing, date of possession and the inclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings and equipment.
- A REALTOR® can advise you as to which inspections are recommended or required.
- A REALTOR® can provide due diligence during the evaluation of a property, which may include inspections for termites, asbestos, faulty structure and more. In addition,
- A REALTOR® can help you find qualified professionals to perform these inspections and provide you with written reports. A REALTOR® can provide you with an estimate of closing costs and guide you through the closing process. Watson Realty Corp can make your home buying process easy, we are a full service real estate firm with over 40 years of experience assisting homebuyers in the North East Florida area. With superior market knowledge and a wide range of services, our exceptional agents maximize the efficiency of your home search and serve as a trusted guide before, during, and after your move.
The Watson Realty Corp Virtual Agent can help you with buying a home, simply register with our service then save your searches and let our Virtiual Agent find that perfect home for you.
Start your home search by contacting one of over 1600 sales associate. For assistance choosing the best sales associates to meet your real estate needs click here.
If you are looking to sell your home click here